This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Product Manager, Partnerships
We’re looking for a Product Manager to work with our 3rd Party Partner Platforms to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. Partners are critical to company success as we continue to impact the global market. Bringing both business and product acumen, you will identify, develop, cultivate, broaden, and maintain Adyen’s strategic partnerships. You will work hand in hand with partners to develop a robust Adyen integration while establishing a full featured and optimized merchant engagement process. You will work with our commercial partnerships team to collaborate in any go-to-market activities.
Our partner ecosystem spans different sales channels and different industries. The partnership team works on point of sale, ecommerce, mobile, subscription platforms, and more. We work in different verticals including, but not limited to: retail, hospitality, and food & beverage. Some examples of our key partners are: Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Zuora.
What you’ll do:
- Build, operationalize, and maintain partner integrations to enable fast and easy access for merchants to use Adyen’s global solutions
- Lead day-to-day partner relationships and operations through structured communication – weekly / bi-weekly / monthly meetings, QBRs, etc.
- Identify, share, and implement best practices for partner engagement
- Work cross-functionally with partner’s internal stakeholders to ensure integration is full featured and up-to-date
- Work in tandem with Adyen’s commercial partner team members to be the partner’s go-to payment expert and authority
- Support commercial and strategic activities for partners
- Lead knowledge sharing of partnership to the rest of the Adyen organization – including partner profile, features, onboarding, implementation processes, etc.
- Work with the larger Adyen Product organization to distribute new features and functionality to the partner ecosystem
- Attend industry and partner meetings and conferences
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable of unified/omnichannel customer journeys and its enablement
- You have 7+ years work experience in the payments industry (domestic / international) and/or product partnerships
- Experience with retail, hospitality, and/or F&B (point-of-sale or/and ecommerce)
- Experience seeing projects through from beginning to end, owning the entire process
- You have exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management and day-to-day team members
- Experience with programming and/or data analysis is a plus
- Undergraduate degree
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Adidas, Crocs, Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, and Uber.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records