This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Product Manager, Onboarding
We're looking for a candidate who's passionate about financial products and technology to join the Onboarding & Compliance Services team within our product organization. The team is responsible for the products we use internally to manage Adyen’s obligations as a bank & payments processor, as well as the tools our customers use for onboarding and compliance purposes. Whether we work with large platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to meet our clients’ expectations and seamlessly fit into their systems.
As a Product Manager of Onboarding, you will be responsible for making our global in-house built KYC & Compliance platform a success. We are a tech company that operates under a banking license. As such we hold a very high standard when it comes to compliant and scalable processes for Customer Onboarding & Monitoring. Similar to our payment platform, we’ve taken an unobvious route to build the next generation of Financial & Compliance technology in-house with a global reach. You will be responsible to further build out the solution by combining traditional methods of KYC and with innovative technology. Ultimately you will be part of building the Onboarding & Compliance equivalent of what we’ve built on the payments side: a customer focused, scalable and global platform that outperforms competition.
What you’ll do:
- You will take responsibility for the management of our Onboarding & Compliance services: subject matter expert, pricing negotiation, scoping and delivery of technical projects to build a solution that fit the needs of internal teams and customer at scale
- You will interact with the biggest global brands on a regular basis and translate their needs into product requirements
- You will work closely together with your engineers and with multiple teams within Adyen such as Compliance and Operations
- 5+ years of working experience in a product role
- 2+ years of product experience in the KYC/AML/Onboarding/Risk domain
- You can formulate a vision and you are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy
- A determined personality, someone who knows how to get projects done in time and who will not stop until it is successful
- Know how to manage a project portfolio and you are able to create, manage, motivate, and hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop and launch the product
- Analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and want to work in a rapidly changing industry with a demanding regulatory framework
Other Job Details:
- Based out of our Chicago office
- Full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Some domestic and international travel required
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records