This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Product Manager – In-person Payments Brazil
Adyen is looking for an Experienced Product Manager who will define the strategy and accelerate Adyen’s In-person payments and Unified Commerce growth in Brazil. This is a role that requires a professional that navigates well from strategic business conversations to hands-on daily technical activities. This person needs to understand the market dynamics to identify opportunities and align with internal stakeholders what are the best products/features to offer locally. The primary focus of this role is Brazil, but we do keep up with products globally.
What You’ll Do
- You will drive our local In-person payments (IPP) and unified commerce strategy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of your product domain to become a key expert internally.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally, such as other Product teams responsible to build new IPP features and products.
- Provide your expertise in discussing IPP and Unified commerce trends and opportunities with internal stakeholders.
- Handle well daily technical activities related to your product domain.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in the payment industry (preferably related to In-person payments and/or omnichannel)
- Analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics
- You can formulate a vision and are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy for In-person payments products;
- Good understanding of the payments landscape, with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends.
- Effective and self-sufficient with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex global environment.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s best companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Sao Paulo