This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Manager, Experimentation
Adyen's Experimentation and Machine Learning team focuses on expanding Adyen's capabilities to rapidly experiment on our single global platform. You will be responsible to build our experimentation platform out to serve all relevant applications for Adyen and its merchants. Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team. You will create and evangelize a vision for experimentation at Adyen, realize that vision with a team of engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from the products and features developed by all Adyen teams.
What you’ll do
- Adyen's Experimentation and Machine Learning teams focus on expanding Adyen's capabilities to rapidly experiment on our single global platform;
- You will be responsible to build our experimentation platform out to serve all Adyen's applications;
- Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team;
- You will create and evangelize a vision for experimentation at Adyen, realize that vision with a team of engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from the products and features your team has released.
Who you are
- Experience with building or intensively using an experimentation platform;
- A fundamental understanding of experimentation, statistics and relevant technologies;
- The ability to act as the single point-of-contact for ‘owned’ areas – working with cross-functional partners across the company to achieve all aspects of the project management cycle;
- A ‘launch fast and iterate’ approach to tackling solutions;
- The ability to help a team architect a vision and then see it through implementation and ongoing optimization;
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog;
- Strong communication skills, especially in a consensus driven culture where a diversity of perspectives is cherished;
- Previous engineering/developer/data science background a plus;
- Data-driven decision making skills;
- A proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!