This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
POS Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a POS Business Development Management to join the São Paulo sales team. With a strategic mindset and hands-on approach, you’ll help improve our product offering to support some of the world’s biggest companies, while redefining the payments industry.
What you’ll do
- Provide consultancy-like advice about the physical payments market.
- Work with different teams in Adyen to build a strong relationship with potential merchants and proactively drive the optimization of their setup.
- Work closely with the Adyen technical and sales team to discuss the development of new features for merchants.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge and strong negotiation skills.
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and manage conscious cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Strong technical knowledge of the retail landscape, payments infrastructure and TEF ecosystem.
- You have 5+ years experience in payments and TEF technology
- Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a plus.
- Fluent both written and spoken in English
- Willingness to travel in a frequent basis
What we do
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Rappi, Magalu, Via Varejo, Lindt and major eCommerce players and retailers across the world.
The team works in close collaboration with Adyen globally and other LATAM offices.
Are you a cultural fit?
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership, truly contributing to our exponential growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like ego’s and hierarchy. When taking a decision, we take them quickly but always involve others. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records