This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen is looking for a proven, experienced commercial individual to develop and manage partnerships that are instrumental in bringing Adyen new customers.
This role is based from the Germany company’s office in Berlin and is primarily focused on building up relationships with existing partners but also take care of new ones and especially on building up a network of system integrators in Germany for Mid-market and POS to help us accelerate.
Flawless execution of strategic commercial partnerships is key to Adyen's success and we are looking for someone with the entrepreneurial flair to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Adyen stand out from its competitors. Examples of the types partners we work with are:
- Ecommerce platform providers
- Traditional PoS and Retail System providers
- Next generation Point of Sales software providers
- Systems Integrators
What you’ll do
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen;
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support the partnership and make it easier for Adyen to integrate new customers;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans);
- Positioning the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions;
- Working together with Adyen's global sales team by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- You are a born networker with high energy, self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record;
- You are a natural communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge;
- You have a clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a retailer to be successful across regions;
- You have worked with and are well connected with digital commerce platforms, system integrators and have experience in managing partner projects and relationships. Experience with retail in-store technology systems is a plus;
- Fluent in English and German.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.