This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Partner Marketing Manager
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated, highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Partner Marketing Manager to sit on the French marketing team. You will be responsible for supporting Adyen’s partner marketing activities in the French region, with the aim of developing and managing marketing programs, support business objectives around lead acquisition and up-selling, advance brand recognition and supporting commercial teams with the appropriate materials.
This role will work from our Paris office and report directly to our Team Lead Acquisition Marketing, France.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our Partnerships team to align priorities and goals;
- Work with premier partners to create joint marketing plans that benefit both sides;
- Develop and execute end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns for strategic channel partnerships with the broader marketing team (PR, events, creative, content) to meet defined KPIs. This includes lead generation and nurture programs;
- Execute key assets for partner education, sales enablement and campaign fulfillment, including collateral, playbooks, newsletters, presentations, case studies, webinars, and more. Understand performance and optimize programs accordingly.
- Supervise in making presentations and run product training to partners as needed;
- Manage budget, internal resources, and agencies to achieve KPIs.
However, this role is not confined to any one specific tactic, and to maximize success, you must be willing to learn new things and explore opportunities you are not familiar with. Being curious and having a sense of adventure is imperative.
Who you are
- 2-3+ years of marketing experience, Partner marketing experience in B2B is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. Fluent in French and English on a professional level;
- Strong background in building relationships and project management.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated team player and possess strong analytical skills and thrive working among a broad, diverse and international set of stakeholders;
- Willingness to Think Big, but also roll up your sleeves to get things done and constantly explore new marketing tactics
Nice to have
- Payments experience
- Marketo, Salesforce, and / or social media ad tools experience
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Paris.