This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Go to Market Marketing Manager
The Go to Market Marketing Manager in North America will manage our product and GTM marketing efforts in the market. This role will work from our San Francisco office and report directly to our Head of Acquisition Marketing, North America.
The mission of Go to Market Marketing Manager is to be a critical facilitator of product knowledge, ensuring product positioning in NA, competitor insights, market trends, GTM launches and sales enablement. You'll work closely with product, marketing and commercial stakeholder networks to translate some of our most innovative products and enhancements into simple, easy to understand frameworks, messaging and strategies.
The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, able to work with cross-functional teams in multiple time zones and can align global stakeholders towards customer needs, business objectives, and KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with the North America product team to understand the strategy of local products and translate it into impactful local go-to-market approaches. Work on local product launches and updates
- Closely work with the Global Marketing Product team to anticipate product and features launches. Promote Adyen offer to our merchants and prospects.
- Be the facilitator and advisor of product news, updates and enhancements for customer-facing teams. Develop and quantify sales enablement materials and product marketing initiatives with commercial value
- Manage and execute our product newsletter in North America
- Work on local Benchmarks and Competitive Analysis. Share knowledge with the teams and identify new marketing opportunities
- Work with the product team to identify trends and local Data that are relevant to our prospects and merchants. Align with the team to leverage them via campaign, newsletter, events etc.
- Evaluate projects using relevant data measures in an effort to iterate, improve and build upon performance, while contributing to local KPIs
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B product marketing is required (experience in payments, tech or with digital business models is preferred)
- Strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals
- Proven experience in managing and executing global projects with clear tracking and performance measures
- Have a passion for investigating and solving customer problems (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies, and market monitoring is a plus)
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to comprehend through impactful communications
- A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to stick to deadlines and collaborate with others
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records