This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Marketing Manager, Customer Experience
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated, highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Customer Experience Manager to sit on the French marketing team. You will be responsible for driving onboarding and up-selling marketing programs that bring increased customer satisfaction, retention and sales. This role will work from our Paris office and report directly to our Team Lead Acquisition Marketing, France.
This is an entirely newly created role where you can truly shape and bring our Customer Experience to the next level!
What you’ll do
- Lead the development and execution of the onboarding and up-selling marketing strategy, with the goal of improving the satisfaction and retention of our merchant base. Coordinate with Product, Customer Success, Account Manager and Sales teams.
- With the help of the Account Management team, analyze customer data and business needs to identify high leverage opportunities, set up goals and build a plan to achieve them.
- Develop and implement assets useful in improving the Customer Experience (customer communications, in-house and online courses, events, branding & promotion, newsletters, and more, to successfully onboard and engage customers during their journey with Adyen).
- Scale your learnings globally.
- Report on retention-related key performance indicators.
However, this role is not confined to any one specific tactic, and to maximize success, you must be willing to learn new things and explore opportunities you are not familiar with. Being curious and having a sense of adventure is imperative.
Who you are
- 2-3+ years of marketing experience, B2B tech or payments experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a unique ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Fluent in French and English on a professional level
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated team player and possess strong analytical skills and thrive working among a broad, diverse and international set of stakeholders;
- Willingness to Think Big, but also roll up your sleeves to get things done and constantly explore new marketing tactics
Nice to have
- Payments experience
- Marketo, Salesforce, and / or social media ad tools experience
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Paris.