This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Adyen team in Warsaw. As a Junior Sales Manager, you will use prospecting tools and research to help sales and marketing prepare target lists across enterprise and mid-market segments, including partners and system integrators. You serve as the conduit between the marketing and sales functions through managing inbound lead qualification and supporting outbound lead generation. You also play a key role in supporting sales guide prospects through the onboarding process, and assume full responsibility for the signing and onboarding of SME accounts. In addition to this, we see that this role serves as an additional commercial resource that will collaborate closely with our marketing, sales, partner and account management teams.
What you’ll do
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads in Poland, leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team
- Identify and target new potential partners for Adyen in alignment with the local partner manager
- Support sales managers on outbound tactics, lead generating efforts and onboarding.
- Assuming full responsibility for the SME sales cycle – from qualification to signing to onboarding
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events
- Demonstrate the value of Adyen and our product offerings in both online and offline forums
Who you are
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in sales, preferably in a role role where you have successfully sold B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic with a drive to learn and make new connections with prospects
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent Polish and English
- Experience in working with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications, is a plus but not mandatory as long as you are highly motivated and driven to learn it.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Germany. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.