This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Digital Marketing & Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Operations specialist to contribute with the management of our online acquisition efforts and Marketing database management. The ideal candidate is passionate about Digital Marketing, data, tech and tools, and is a strong communicator with a wide range of Digital marketing Skills.
What you’ll do
- Develop, execute strategies and campaigns to optimise conversions from website content, landing pages, paid and organic campaigns and database;
- Hands on managing paid media campaigns: Search Linkedin, Facebook, Google Ads for Spain and Portugal to manage and translate data from paid media (Linkedin, Facebook, Google Ads campaigns) and organic media (SEO and Social) campaigns into tangible optimizations and content creation measured by Google Analytics, Salesforce and Marketo in the markets of Spain and Portugal;
- Work closely with the broader Marketing teams based at a global and/or local level (from acquisition, tech and analytics) to execute and optimise campaigns to support business objectives while being able to brief an agency to achieve these business goals;
- Work closely with the central team to discuss, develop and drive database strategies for the execution of email nurturing programs, segmentation, data cleaning and completing;
- Build & manage insightful and relevant dashboards to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement of our digital channels and campaigns;
- Develop a content strategy based on SEO and market analysis gaps.
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in a digital Marketing and/or Marketing operations role;
- Strong background in SEM and SEO, Marketing automation and CRM platforms (Marketo and Salesforce experience is a plus);
- Good working knowledge of Marketing channels, lead generation funnel and KPIs in a B2B environment;
- A hands on attitude with strong analytical skills, and ability to navigate through ambiguity and able to manage the relationship between us and an agency.
- Good understanding and appreciation of working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent in Spanish and English on a professional working level (Portuguese is a plus).
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!