This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
We’re looking for a Dutch speaking Content Creator to join our Benelux Marketing team. The ideal candidate is not afraid to take responsibility for all aspects of our content creation. That includes business cases, blog posts, whitepapers, surveys, and writing for social media.
Working closely with our Benelux Marketing Team, our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain B2B customers, without resorting to jargon or buzzwords. Even though good writing skills are necessary, it helps if you’re interested in new technology.
Ultimately, you’ll join a team that’s both collaborative and independent. We’re looking to expand our team with a content creator who’s hungry to increase Adyen’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
What you’ll do
- Create content marketing strategy, set goals, and track KPIs;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met;
- Create, translate, and localize content that's relevant for Benelux across for webpages, digital campaigns, videos, whitepapers, blogs, events and webinars;
- Optimize content to drive traffic to our website (SEO)
- Collaborate with our in-house creative studio, external agencies and local commercial teams to define and create the content with measurable commercial impact
- Research and curate background information, data, audience insights, and newsworthy information to be used throughout content.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
Who you are
- You’re a storyteller who’s curious and keen to understand the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences.
- You have 2-3 years content marketing experience with a background in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in Dutch and working proficiency in English
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences;
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for digital channels: blending user experience and channel best practices, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- Project management skills and an eye for detail;
- Desire to work in a highly-motivated and fast-paced environment;
- You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- Experience with Contentful and Marketo is a plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.