This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Communications Specialist, APAC
We are looking for a Communications Specialist for APAC, reporting directly to the Marketing & Communications Director, APAC.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Communication, APAC to develop and execute communications plans that involve high-level placements in business and trade media.
What you do:
- Execute regional communications strategies and programs to drive media coverage. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, commercial leads, and with senior leadership to craft compelling messaging and local storylines
- Ensure alignment with the company's strategic direction across all of the region’s external communications channels to ensure consistent messaging and positive brand positioning
- Work with APAC marketing and business leads to enhance efforts to generate favorable opinion about the market in the region, and garner local and regional media attention
- Collaborate with global and regional communications teams to ensure coordinated, accurate, consistent and effective content and messages
- Work with the talent recruitment team to position Adyen as an employer of choice
- Manage and own relationship with PR agencies
- Manage our social media presence and establish a social media calendar – partnering with the content, design and HR teams
- Support execution and amplification for paid advertising campaigns, PR initiatives, events, product announcements, and marketing campaigns
Who you are
- 3 to 4+ years of experience in PR or communications field
- Flexible & tenacious: does what it takes to get things done, and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Collaborative nature and team player, and a desire to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think ahead, engage proactively and make great things happen
- Have a successful track record in high tech branding to business audience
- Strong project management, meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of the English language. Additional Asian language ability is a plus.
- Due to Covid-19 and border closures, you must already reside in Singapore. Preferably do not require a working visa sponsorship.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Microsoft, Singapore Airlines, and L'Oréal.