This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
As Business Analyst in the Global Acquiring team you will be at the core of Adyen’s growth by implementing the latest payment products and specifications, and by continuously finding new optimisation opportunities through (data) analysis. The Business Analysts in our Global Acquiring team work closely with our global teams including Sales & Account Management, Partnerships, Finance and Compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the rollout of new payment products, new markets and new ways of processing payments online or in-store for our global client base;
- Ensure merchant payments are processed flawlessly through the card networks;
- Continuously strive for operational excellence and introduce improvements to our daily operations;
- Dive into the latest technical specifications for incredibly complex global payment systems and translate them into clear requirements with our dedicated Acquiring Development team.
Who you are
- Academically trained, preferably engineering or economics / finance;
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a cross-functional team (product, partnerships & development) working around the globe;
- Have a systematic approach and structured way of working on e.g. scoping system requirements or investigating financial issues;
- Excellent in analysis and communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial teams and our global merchants;
- Fluent in conversational and written English on a professional level;
- 0-3 years of work experience.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.