This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Brand Program Manager: Digital
Adyen’s Global Marketing team is located in our Amsterdam HQ. It consists of multiple disciplines working together to enable local marketing teams around the world with the resources, strategic frameworks, and subject matter expertise they need to be successful. We’re looking for an experienced marketer with brand and commercial experience to help position Adyen in the minds of our different business audiences. This role requires a strong research and strategic component, working closely with our commercial leads to truly understand the needs of these different customers, craft relevant and compelling value propositions, and package Adyen’s increasingly diverse capabilities.
What you’ll do
- Translate complex product and commercial propositions into compelling strategic frameworks and positioning.
- Be the voice of the customer and use a range of market, competitive and local insights to help validate our positioning and messaging and to uncover growth opportunities.
- Scope, brief, and manage the creation of marketing materials and initiatives such as campaigns and toolkits for different markets to activate.
- Evaluate projects using relevant data measures in an effort to iterate, improve and build upon performance, while contributing to local and global KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing to enable customer-facing teams with the knowledge and materials they need to engage audiences within your commercial area.
Who you are
- You embody the Adyen Formula, love to collaborate, and believe winning is more important than ego.
- You have proven experience in managing and executing global projects with clear tracking and performance measures
- Have a passion for investigating and solving customer problems (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies, and market monitoring and is a plus)
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and distill them into meaningful stories, collateral, and messaging.
- A brand thinker, you understand strategy, brand positioning, and how to create effective and persuasive marketing (B2B experience is highly preferred).
- Highly collaborative and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proactive and curious about the intersection of technology and commerce.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.