This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Brand & Communication Team Lead
Adyen is looking for a creative, results-driven Team Lead to drive the awareness strategy for Adyen in Latin America. The person will lead a team of talented professionals responsible for brand and communication strategy and execution, PR, social, events and influencers activities to achieve brand metrics in each country. This role will own our online & offline awareness marketing channels, creating and managing campaigns to improve awareness, generate brand recall, and improve our top funnel recruitment results.
The ideal candidate has proven success in creating and executing effective awareness marketing strategies across multiple channels, testing and launching new tactics, measuring results and optimizing performance over time against a clear set of measurable targets.
What you will do:
- Lead all branding and comms efforts in Brazil and Mexico, drawing up an annual 360 plan that manages to reinforce Adyen's positioning through creative and out-of-the-box initiatives, in line with the global brand strategy.
- Lead local awareness marketing campaigns In Brazil and Mexico to increase brand awareness and consideration together with the global team and external agencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish mechanisms for measuring brand marketing campaigns and performance.
- Collaborate with growth, product marketing and partnership marketing, and other areas of the company, making sure all efforts are compliant with our brand guidelines
- Lead a team of professionals responsible for communications, content, inbound, events, activations and design, making sure they are delivering great results, but also growing and developing through their career.
- Office First Culture: We love working together! Due our hybrid work model, we expect you to come to the office three days per week and work remotely twice.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in brand, creative development, cross-category campaigns and 360 brand awareness campaigns (on e off)
- Abilities on working with internal and external stakeholders to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Fluent English, Advanced Spanish is a plus