This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Acquiring Product Specialist
We’re looking for an Acquiring Product Specialist, who will help us maintain and grow the world class performance of Adyen’s Acquiring offering within Brazil. In this role you will create impact by help maintain our acquirer connections but also launc new features/products. This person will work closely with schemes (eg. Visa and Mastercard) and with internal stakeholders such as engineers, product and operations.
What you’ll do
- Product Management: End-to-end responsibility on building new acquiring features, taking full ownership. Work closely with commercial, support, and development (regional and global) teams to define strategy and product roadmap. Have a clear vision on building for the long run, keeping up with market changes and tendencies. Share and guide the product vision among teams.
- Project tracking and implementation: be the owner, driving force behind the continuous implementation.
- Technical proposals: scope improvements and validate solutions between different teams and people.
- Commercial Guidance: Share your knowledge, be the go to person for commercial product training and meetings. Improve commercial materials related to the product.
Who you are
- A product builder
- Experienced product manager focused on building new product and working in roadmaps
- Knowledgeable on how Acquirers and Payment Facilitators operates
- Hands on team player, who goes deep to understand the scenarios
- Able to work across different teams (developers, commercial, partnership, support, compliance and legal) at a global level
- Build simple solution to complex scenarios
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Strong communication skills and able to develop strong relationship with local and global stakeholders
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Sao Paulo/Brazil.