As of now, we are only allowing SaaS companies to post jobs, no external recruiting companies or other middle-men.
Allowed to post are:
- Any employee of a SaaS company
- Any employee of a company that offers a SaaS product. The job has to be related to the product.
- A recruitment/HR professional/contractor/freelancer who is hired directly by the company and has an email address from the company
If the applicant can tell in the job listing for which company they will be working for, then it's generally allowed to be posted.
Not allowed to post are:
- Companies that do not have a SaaS product
- Recruitment agencies
- Staffing companies that attract talent to place at other companies
- Any other party which hires for other companies